Monday, September 04, 2006

A WORK IN PROGRESS

As I was reading the Gospel last night I come to weigh up my very own self. Being a member of CFC SFC – Dubai I have attended worships, prayer meetings and talks which draws me closer to Him. But in spite of this…still something is wrong with me. And I even hate myself for being like this. I wanted to get rid of this strange feeling but I don’t know how?

Oh Lord, I know this is part of your test…and am sure u constantly watches my responses to people, problems, success, conflict, illness, disappointment, and even my actions to simple matters….And every incident that I am encountering now has significance for my character development. I wanted and I tried to change oh God but I think it will take time. So please help me forget all the hurts and pains and let me love the people around me.

Oh Lord, I am lifting my very own self to you, change my heart oh God.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails