Sunday, June 24, 2007

YOU'VE BRIGTHEN MY DAY!

Sometimes you will feel like u you just wanna cry all day, collect all the pain the whole day brought you, fill your heart w/ anger, internally see every tear that fell from your eyes and feel numb about it when this happens, close your eyes and cry as much as you want to and end wit with a smyl, lyf is tough but prove that your tougher ..u Happy Birthday Best! Just Be Strong love you....


Sometimes you make me laugh. Sometimes you make me mad. Whatever it is you do, I'm thankful to have you in my life. We always have fun together, no matter what people say. You say words that make me feel special. I am the only person who really understands you. I love you , and nothing will ever change that coz we're bestfriend forever...happy bday best..love you mwah!


--------=*=---------

"If you find just one person in your lifetime that you can call your "Best Friend. "Then you are very lucky! "You can always say, "I have good friends. "But not many can say they have "Best Friend". You and I met in a very odd place. A place that not many go. A place that many do not understand. Not 'till they have been where you and I have. Who would have thought that day I logged on and walked into the dormitory room I would have met my Best Friend? That friend is YOU! Some people aren't so lucky to have a best friend like you. Someone they know they can always turn to. Someone they call upon in the most desperate times in their lives. Someone they can tell their most deepest, darkest secrets to. Someone they can cry to and laugh with. I have found all of these things in you. And that is why I call you my Best Friend. Your friendship means more to me than you will ever know. So you know how special you really...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails