Thursday, August 02, 2007

BITTERNESS

"The best and easiest way to forgive and forget i guess is to see the person who hurt me-- SUFFER MORE THAT I DID..... and that' s the best that i can get the consolation from grieving because of the pain that the person caused me"...(this is what BITTER people believe in about forgiving)



I've been there!!!.... and the worst thing i did is to wish something bad to happen on that person... I've even cursed her...which u know it really happened to her. I was happy the moment i heard the news but there was some guilt feeling... I never thought that it might really happen to her...but back of my mind i say "it was just good for her"...

Am bad of course, but it was one of the reason that i felt good...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails