Tuesday, October 23, 2007

YOU WE'RE NOT ALONE

I don't really know what's goin' on? They have been asking me "Why are you not talking to her?" and i will just say... i don't know... sigh!
Again last night... the same question... I only told them "How would you imagine being hanged in a tree with your hands and feet tied up" <---- mins. before you take ur last breath... what would you feel
I could have explained it so well here... but as what my Instructor in ballroom told us... the more u talk about an issue the more people will take advantage of it... so better not.............
Then came across this blog of ate nova... i think it says all i wanted to say... same as what she's trying to mean.....
BABYYANJELLE'S BLOG
Monday, October 15, 2007

What’s so complicated ab0ut life? I don’t know. I guess it’s the people and the relationship that you have to build and maintain with those people.

How I wish it was all simple. When you want something, say it. If you’re feeling bad about some situation, express it. If you don’t like one thing, go ahead and find something that would suit your taste. I wish everything was as simple as that.

But unfortunately, it’s not.

You always have to guess. You always have to assume. And the bad thing was that, I wasn’t born a fortune-teller. I’m not good at the ‘guessing game’. I’m not good at assuming and reading some people’s actions and intentions.

It should have been simple. Life should have been simple...if only they would say what’s on their mind. But I guess, that’s too complicated for them to do.
I wish everything was simple...but I guess that was too much to wish for...

(I really am feeling bad about this...I wish I could understand. I wish I was like them...who easily understand...)



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails