Monday, December 01, 2008

A THOUGHT OF THE PAST

"Things will work out its own way"

Call me bad but i'm just trying to be true to myself. Over the years of my stay here, it's always been hard for me to accept who my inlaws are. I remember my sister told me "don't let them run your life"... yeah i should have not allowed them run my life. Well, literally they did not...yet i am living with the past... the hatred and anger i have for them runs my life. I have promised to myself that unless i see them suffer more than what i did i cannot forgive them.

Now i will let things work out on its way, forgetting the past, and living a life without guilt.

"To be angry is to let others' mistakes punish yourself. To forgive others is to be good to yourself. (Master ChengYen)

I know that with these attitude i am living far away from how i was brought up. I wish to see myself forgiving those people who have caused so much pain in me. I want to wake up one day totally move on.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails