Wednesday, December 31, 2008

A WHOLE YEAR ROUND

Recap of the year 2008


January


I was given a salary increase after 2 years.
Missed one of my dearest friend/sister…huhuhu

Enjoyed the fireworks and night bizarre of Dubai Shopping Festival at Bur Dubai Creek Side



Loved the cold weather of winter season


February


Still can't let go of the pain....infact it's getting worst than ever.....came to hate myself for hating them so much.
Planned to arrange and prepare pangit's coming to Dubai which my friends opposed.


March


Shifted to a new flat in preparation of Pangit's arrival. Alone in one room for 17 days.

April




Sponsored Pangit to come to Dubai



Pangit found a job which he left after two weeks since he found a better offer from other company






Celebrated 3rd wedding anniversary (first anniversary together) at Japenggo in Burjuman(suggested by Ina Jeanette) and bought new wallet as gift to ourselves.

Had our swimming at Jumeirah Open Beach with ate Helen and other people in the Palace, Ate Norie and her room mates
May
Celebrated Pangit's birthday at Black Canyon Restaurant in Oud Metha with Josette & Jeanette

Had our night swimming at Jumeirah Open Beach

Went to Dragon Mart with Ate Norie, Tatay Basher, Manuel, Nikki, Grace, Dennis, Macel, Ate Susan, Michelle & Pangit



Pangit gave me Baby Buknoy as a gift from Oman

June

Celebrated my birthday which Pangit forgot to even greet me…huhuhu

Had my birthday treat at Xiao Wei Yang with Romai, Jeanette, Marynel & Chie


July


Enrolled at Filipino Dance Sports and Social Club (Advance Chacha) but I wasn’t able to take the final exam



Attended Nhangzkie birthday at Chowking Deira City Center




Late Birthday treat of Romai at Sumibiya Restaurant in Radisson SAS Hotel
Pangit’s residence visa was released



Had our shopping at Lamcy Plaza


Started my scrapbook as past time at work.


August

Met my highschool batchmate at Al Ghurair Center during the ASMSI UAE Meeting


Had our shopping to Dubai Outlet Mall


A real boring month at work. My boss didn’t come to Dubai for two months almost so what I did is to take photos of every corner of my office



Attended Leslie & Clinton’s Wedding Reception at Hawthorn Hotel

September




ASMSI UAE Chapter was founded and i was elected as one of the officer.
My bro dropped all his subjects....waaaaa

October


Sis was terminated from her work



Enrolled again for another ballroom dance lesson (Rumba & Salsa) but again I wasn’t to finish the course.
Forgot to great my mom on her birthday
Had my shopping galleur again….sent package to the Philippines

November


My sis got a new job


Been to Mamzar Beach (first time to wear two piece swimwear)


December

Spent Eid Holidays at Dream Land Aqua Park, Um Al Quwain

Had our holiday picnic at Creek Park


ASMSI UAE Chapter Christmas Party





Pangit’s first every Christmas away from home.
Moved to a new flat

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails