Tuesday, February 24, 2009

NEW BAG

I bought a new bag yesterday at Shoezies Store. It was not my plan to buy actually but as i was waiting for my friend, i decided to go to the store and check their new items...and i found this one.

I'm not a brand conscious which make me easily buy things anywhere. May it be cheap or expensive as long as i like it...definitely i will buy. I bought 5 pairs of shoes on the same store at a cheaper price. Their products are mainly from Thailand, Japan & China.

Now i'm planning to buy shoes or blouses with the same color of the stripes. First time to buy such kind of bag with diffirent color, usually i had pure black, white & pink bag

3 comments:

S-H-Y said...

WOW i like your bag pwede mabili hehehe...

niko said...

i love the bag!!!! :) you can use it with whatever color ur wearing kasi it will match noh??

nice nice!! :)

sheng said...

yeah niko...infact i'm starting to love it now..hehehe

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails