Tuesday, June 23, 2009

MY 30TH BIRTHDAY

Now that i'm 30!!! (Good thing i look like 20...hehehe)

  1. I'd like to feel young all the time...
  2. I'd like to do more good things to myself and to others...
  3. I'd like to blog as much as possilbe...
  4. I'd like to seriously make scrap photos...
  5. I'd like to meet friends as often as i can...
  6. I'd like to cook other recipes which i haven't tried yet...
  7. I'd like to save for the future (wish i can)...
  8. I'd like to find new job...
  9. I'd like to take short courses again...
  10. I'd like to take another ballroom lessons...
  11. I'd like to go to the beach every weekend...
  12. I'd like to bar hop with my flatmates every tuesday...
  13. I'd like to buy more UKay items...
  14. I'd like to be more understanding to my hubby...
  15. I'd like to go home each year if possible...
  16. I'd like to go to the Church every sunday or friday...
  17. I'd like to call home every weekend...
  18. I'd like to buy new shoes and two piece swim wear...
  19. I'd like send messages to friend whom i haven't heard anything about them...
  20. I'd like to visit all other tourist spots of Dubai...
  21. I'd like to pay my credit cards and not to use it again...
  22. I'd like to laugh, smile and be happy each day....
  23. I'd like to take more photos of people and anything i want to capture...
  24. I'd like to finish my report on time...
  25. I'd like to lessen my playing hours at work...
  26. I'd like to visit my Al Matter when i go home...
  27. I'd like to be more mature in dealing with problems...
  28. I'd like to learn how to forgive people who have hurt me so much in the past...
  29. I'd like to let go of the pain which i am still carrying till now..
  30. AND LASTLY I'D LIKE TO HAVE A BABY...

2 comments:

niko said...

oi ate baket di ko alam na birthday mo???!!!! oh my!!! its week late na!! i should have made a post about u!!! grrrrrrrr

anyways happy birthday ate!! mwah mwah mwah

sheng said...

thanks niko dear....

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails