Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I'M BACK

Hmmmm.... i'm back from a short vacation (one month)... wish i had more months to stay in the Philippines and more money to spend...hehehe

Well, to review...

We went to Bulacan to visit my hubby's bestfriend and old friends...had a good time there but i forgot to take my cam so i don't have any photo there. Went to one of the comedy bar in Sto. Nino (am not really sure if this was the place) which is really a good place to go back....sorry i even forgot the name of the bar...

Then of course....one of the major reason why i had my vacation was tovisit my Alma Matter...it's been 5 years and a half since i last visited The Sisters of Mary School.




Had two great photo of the chapel where Fr. Al's body was buried and his memorabilla...

Then.... i've spent the whole month vacation in the province where i had enough time bonding with my siblings...

But it was sad that during my stay in the Philippines i was always sick...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails