Tuesday, November 03, 2009

ONE THOUSAND DIRHAMS


Wooo! I received AED1000.00 (Php 12,800.00) from the Captain of one of our vessel as bonus for temporarily deposit of my passport to Dubai Port & Customs office in exchange of his passport so he can go home. His vessel met an accident 4 months back and till now the case is pending at Dubai Court. With that, all crew can't leave the country because their documents is kept on hold at the Port. But with some consideration like exchanging the passport of other employee of the Company, he can now take a vacation for a month.

I don't know what makes him give me that amount...(anyway thanks to him...i badly needed money today)...cases like that shouldn't be rewarded anymore since we're working on the same company...but maybe he was just so happy that through me he can now see his family after a year and half...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails