Tuesday, April 20, 2010

PADABA 93.3 DOUBLE A FM

Fellow Catandunganons out there! Are you feeling bored at work? Or simply missing home?


Padaba 93.3 is brought to us by Hayag-Live for our everyday tune in. So ano na? Pag sign up na baga ta nganing magdangog dangog ka na ning mga kanta asin boses ning mga taga-catandunganon. Then, isipon mo na lang gaduyan duyan ka sa ilalhom ning mangga sa rikud ning halhong niyo kataning ang radyo ni lola mo na sinubri mo pa...hehehe.




Get Microsoft Silverlight


I was talking with my Co - SSC officer way back my campus politics life at Catanduanes State College few minutes back and asked him about the current situations of election campaign in our province. He said that "papainit ng papainit ang bakbakan ning mga supporter" and shared me Padaba 93.3. He was a DJ even when we're still in college and shifted from one station to another. The last time i heard his voice was during my vacation last year, he was in Radyo Natin that time.

It feels good that though I am far away from my birthland still I have ways listening to any FM Radio station in our province.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails