Monday, July 05, 2010

I'M JOINING PBW!

I'll be joining Pixel Bug Weekend Meme of Sassy Mom's Life starting next week. Yehey!!!I feel more revive thinking that there's one more reason to make my camera works during weekend. And more busy day at work uploading the photos of weekend get away..hehe

Thanks Dearie for inviting me...you just don't know how I wanted to join your meme even before. I've got so many photos every weekend and i just don't know how and where to share it with details other than FB...See yah next week...



Photobucket

1 comment:

FoodTripFriday said...

I joined PBW since the first day and it was one of the fun memes I know. I hope you can also join us every Friday at Food Trip Friday Weekly Food Photo Meme. It is very easy, all you have to do is to post a food photo every Friday.:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails