Monday, November 01, 2010

FREE RIDE

Image from Google

Nol Card users got a free ride today in all public transport of Dubai to mark the 5th Anniversary of RTA (Road and Transport Authority).

I thought my Nol Card was not accepted or it does not have enought balance when i took a bus today morning. I didn't know that today is the free transport day in Dubai though i have read it few weeks ago that there will be a one day free in all public transport.

A conversation between a bus driver and a passenger..

Driver: For sure RTA losses a million today..
Passenger: I dont think so...RTA earn too much money from the fines or automatic deduction to all Nol Card users once they forgot to swipe out.

I agree...i don't think RTA earn to much money on that...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails