Sunday, March 17, 2013

ACCUSED OF BEING RUDE


All along, without any idea, i was the one pointed as RUDE!  Can't help but feel pity with myself with such accusation. I didn't know and was not really aware that i have hurt somebody's feeling. i didn't mean to be RUDE nor tried to OFFEND anyone... though i did it already...it was not intentional....being the program committee in-charged and as reminded by the administrator of the hall where in we were just given 6 minutes extension to the venue...i have assumed that i have the right to decide right away that's why i have told things that hurt someone...and before that i have already informed the commentator and the commissioner that we are running out of time. 

What i did might not really be acceptable that's why i was accused as RUDE but how difficult is it to tell me that they have not like what i did. Just the SOM way where we correct each other for whatever wrong doings.

I feel bad:) Here i go again feeling so sorry for myself, for experiencing things i don't really deserve. Why can't people be honest with what they feel instead they shout it out to the world. 

1 comment:

Aaron Grey said...

Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider an intro to my website on your next post, I’ll return the favor. Please email me back. Thanks!

Aaron Grey
aarongrey112 at gmail.com

Insurance blog

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails