Monday, January 21, 2008

TYING THE KNOT

"Marrying a man is like buying something you've been admiring for a long time in a shop window. You may love it when you get it home, but it doesn't always go with everything else in the house."

Jean Kerr
Just read this quotation while i'm trying to browse for something in the internet. With this, i tried to ask myself... How is my marriage life? How is the man whom i loved and offered everything that i simply own?

Like most of the other couples we had a very nice love story. Soon I’ll post here the article which I am still writing till now. It’s all about how our love begun.

Today I’d like to write something about what’s happening to us now in relation to this quotation.

Yeah, I myself can say that all I have expected from him ............... There comes a time when I ask myself, what would be my life if we we’re not married? Am sure I will not be experiencing the emotional torture that I always got from him. I might as well find a man who is more understanding and broadminded.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails