Tuesday, January 01, 2008

THE YEAR IT WAS

As i take another step of my journey for this year let me recall all the bad and good things that had happened from the previus year.
  • I had my first vacation. It wasn't a great one but atleast i've got the chance to be with my family especially with pangit after one and a half year.
  • I have joined Filipino Dance Club Batch 3 Dance Clinic. Never did I realize that anyone can dance into the rythm of music until i have joined this group. It was indeed a great experience discovering the hidden talent w/in me.
  • I took up Web Design & Ms. Powerpoint @ Filipino Computer Club - Dubai and Speechcraft @ Desert Voices Toastmasters Club. "I am not one who was born in the possession of knowledge; I am one who is fond of antiquity, and earnest in seeking it there" Author Unknown.

---===0===---

  • Many friends has come to join my circle but the most treasured friend i have has gone out of my circle. I truly believe that every relationship - even the ones that end not so amicably - is meant to take us part of the way on our journey - and we have lessons to learn from each one of them.
  • The more i tried to work perfectly the more careless i become.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails