Sunday, December 07, 2008

GOLDEN BOY VS PEOPLE'S CHAMP


The most awaited fight of champions!

I love you Manny! You're my man! Oh my! I never imagine i would feel so nervous with his fight. I'm about to stop watching on the 2nd round but when Manny starts to use his left hand and with the cheers of my boxing enthusiast flatmates, i felt like there is a chance for him to win the fight vs Dela Joya.
I wake up early morning today not to watch the boxing fights in Pay Per View on TFC but to prepare my hubby's food and things for work. But when i see my flat mate Erwin watching the other fights before Manny i got interested to watch as well rather than to sleep again.
I am expecting he will lose this game but Manny proves that he can and he did.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails