Wednesday, January 14, 2009

6TH PHOTO/6TH FOLDER


I missed doing these.... and now that Niko is back to blogging again...for sure i will have more tags to do...thanks dear!

Now this tag rules are:
1. Go to your Picture Folder on your computer or wherever you store your pictures.
2. Go to the 6th Folder and then pick the 6th Picture.
3. Post it on your blog and tell the story that goes with the picture.
4. Tag other glorious people to do the same thing and leave a comment on their blog telling them about it.

OH MY!!! See how hungry i was! I think it was a stolen shot coz if not i won't allowed anyone to take a photo such like this.

Well, this photo was taken last 2006 Visita Eglesia. Together with all the chapters of Singles for Christ - Dubai, we had our lunch time stop over at Jebel Haffeet, Picnic Groove. With me is Chie, my friend.

I'd like to tag also all my friends who are not busy at work:)

1 comment:

niko said...

hhheehe!! ate dami mo na nakapila tags to do!!! i have another one for you.. hope u find time hehhe

http://nikoganda.blogspot.com/2009/01/what-do-i-love-about-my-husband.html

ingats! mwah

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails