Sunday, February 22, 2009

HONEST SCRAP AWARD

I got this award from Niko a month ago. Thanks Dear! I'll try to do all your tags now.




Honest Scrap Award Rules:

When accepting this auspicious award, you must write a post bragging about it, including the name of the misguided soul who thinks you deserve such acclaim, and link back to said person so everyone knows he or she is real.

Choose a minimum of 7 blogs that you find brilliant in content or design. Or improvise by including bloggers who have no idea who you are because you don’t have 7 friends. Show the 7 random victims’ names and links and leave a harassing comment informing them that they were prized with “Honest Weblog.” Well, there’s no prize, but they can keep the nifty icon. List at least ten honest things about yourself. Then, pass it on!

Now, here's the list of 10 things about me!
  1. I am stubborn - i stand on what i believe is right even if the whole world is against me.
  2. I am a perfectionist - my siblings used to tell me that... they said as if i don't have flaws.
  3. I hate a coquette - i've got no right to condemn.... so the worst thing i can do is to hate them.
  4. I hold grudges - forgiveness is the toughest challenge for me. Whoever had caused so much pain on me, i wish them suffer more than i did before i forgive them.

  5. I am contented for whatever i have but strive to achieve what others have in my own little way.
  6. I am childish - once i was told to act on my age...who cares...i simply love being me.
  7. I am a conversationalist - i talk a lot...exchanging ideas and opinions about anything that goes around.
  8. I tend to be cruel and violent whenever i'm angry - i throw things around and hurt anyone physically.
  9. I am dependable - whoo! the greatest compliment i got from fellow campus leaders during college days.
  10. I am easy going - naturally friendly

I want to pass this wonderful award to 7 wonderful blogmates: Jeck, Donna, Gracia, Ate Arlene, Rachel, Jeanette, Enjhae

2 comments:

niko said...

thanks for doing the tag ate.. i have the tendency to be violent when angry.. pero pinipigilan ko.. wawa nmn hubby eh :)

sheng said...

now lang ako nagkaroon ng time...dami pa ngang pending eh...hehehe

yan ang problema ko sa sarili ko kasi pikon hubby ko and minsan nde niya mapigilan sarili halos gusto niya na rin akong gantihan...:)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails