Saturday, March 28, 2009

BAG TAG

I've watched it so many times on SNN (a kapamilya showbiz news) how they simply raid the celebrities bags and even read it many times on bloggers site how they shared what's on their bag. Nobody has really tagged me but i like to do this...hehehe

So here's my brandless bag worth Php 750.00 only which i bought near my office... the same shop where i used to buy my shoes and previous bag.

What's inside my bag?

  • Happy Umbrella & Hand-Held Fan - it's summer time now so i need and i have to bring this everyday.
  • Susen Wallet with atm & credi cards, id's & few dirhams ( hehe)
  • (Pink Pouch) Foreverliving lip gloss, maybelline lip shinner & eyeliner, penshoppe eyeshadow & blush on, johnson face powder, a comb & herbench body spray.
  • (Another Pink Pouch) Facial Hanky pack tissue, Seba Med anti pimple gel, hair puller, USB, decongestant and antihistamine for my allergy.
  • Keys, Mobile & Ballpen
  • & My Sony Camera

Now i'd like to tag my blogger mates who haven't done this.

Here are the rules:

1. Post a picture of whatever bag you are carrying as of late. No, you can't go into your closet and pull out your favorite purse! We want to know what you carried today or the last time you left the house.

2. List how much it cost. And this is not to judge. This is for entertainment purposes only. So spill it. And if there is a story to go along with how you obtained it, we’d love to hear it.

3. Tag some chicks. And link back to this post so people know why the heck you’re showing everyone your bag.I have to pass this tag to:

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails