Monday, March 23, 2009

I'LL GONNA MISS YOU MY FRIEND

A months time... a friend of mine is leaving for good maybe...things will depend on the economic status of the world but clearly she told me that she planned to go to Taiwan instead of Dubai. Am sad:( maybe because i would lost someone who understands me from all the miseries and bad experiences i had here. Definitely i would miss that everyday talk over the phone. On the other hand am glad because she could have enough time for herself while waiting for her baby to come.

Take good care of yourself and your baby when you reach home dear. Pretty sure you will enjoy your pregnancy period because you will be pampered with so much care from your family. Try to update me every now and then…and share me all the things that a preggy woman feels and experiences…I might have a baby soon… so I will ask some tips from you:)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails