Tuesday, March 17, 2009

IN LOVING MEMORY OF FR. AL

I'd like to thank Mark Anthony Cijas for sharing movie clips of Fr. Al's life, works, death, and the process of his Beatification and the Canonization. Thanks Bro! I was about to cry while watching this video.

Being one of the proud graduate of The Sisters of Mary School makes me always realized how great is the Lord for sending us Fr. Aloysius Schwartz. Yesterday was his 17th Death Anniversary and like many other students & graduates of SOM all over the world, I'd like to thank him for the wonderful life he had given me while i was there. He died before i entered the school so i haven't really seen him in person but through the Sisters who taught us what Fr. Al wants us to be made me feel how he really cared for us his children. I owe him, The Sisters of Mary School whoever i am now. Thank YOu Fr. Al.You'll always be in my heart. I Love You.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails