Saturday, December 19, 2009

FINALLY WE HAVE IT

Following that wish from my previous post......when i go home last Thursday i was very glad to see a Christmas Tree in our living room. That was too soon for my wish to be granted. I was just blogging about Christmas Decor in the morning and wishing to have a giant Christmas Tree and then there it was....a cute and simple Christmas Tree prepared by our soon to be a mom "Mama Leslie". Thanks dear....you just don't know how you made me happy that day...

Together with it....are the gifts for the raffles and kris kringle. It may not big as I wish but its more than enough to let us feel the spirit of Christmas in our flat...i thought we will have it a day before Christmas...


With Ina & Mike

I'm feeling excited for the Christmas Eve...with the proposed menus, the games, the exchange gift and to all visitors who will join us for the Noche Buena.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails