Monday, April 26, 2010

Music Monday: GET DOWN (Backstreet Boys)

We we're kids (my siblings) then...so young and innocent...everytime we heard this song on a radio we tend to dance and sing also and from then on it became our themesong.




Special thanks to Ai! I can't open Youtube here so I ask her to take the code and send to me.
Now that I'm away from most of them I always remember how we simply love this song during our young days so whenever i hear it I can't  help but to feel sad for not seeing them for a year now.

 

 

Come join Music Monday and share your songs with us. Rules are simple. Leave ONLY the actual post link here and grab the code below and place it at your blog entry. You can grab this code at LadyJava's Lounge Please note these links are STRICTLY for Music Monday participants only. All others will be deleted without prejudice.

PS: Because of spamming purposes, the linky will be closed on Thursday of each week at midnight, Malaysian Time. Thank you!

1 comment:

Jenn Marie said...

Ohh my GOD!! I soo used to be absolutely head over heels for the backstreet boys!! haha. I remember all those songs! Craziness!! Love it! Thanks for sharing!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails