Sunday, April 25, 2010

2ND AWARD


I love the thought of gaining more friends through blogging and i can't believe that I'm having not only the ASMSI blogger's but other blogger's from different parts of the world.

They love me more than I love them I guess and I've got a proof for that... I am receiving more comments from the simple entries at Girls Talk, Couple's Corner and Music Monday....nakakataba ng puso na kahit simpeng simple lang ako magsulat somehow may nagkakagusto ring magbasa...hehehe. And more of that they have treated me as their dearest friend and as i accept this sisterhood award that was given to me by Vernz, I'd like to take the opportunity to thank all bloggers (turned friend of mine) for the friendship as the most valuable gift that they have given me.Thank Vernz! Love your award:)


For the rules:


1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


Now I am sharing this awards to:


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails