Thursday, August 05, 2010

FLIPPED - MOVIE DATE WITH FRIENDS



I'm not a fan of romantic movies as i always love a science fiction and historical but since today's topic is about real life with friends i would love to have a movie date with them watching Flipped.

I'm already married but it's always been good to share how my first crush or first love was. It's also nice to hear other stories from girl friends about their puppy love when they we're still an elementary grader maybe or a higschool student.
In this movie a two second grader started to have feelings for each other despite their differences. It was like a story of me and my hubby who hated each other and was never friends because of our relatives who loved to make fun of us.






http://honeysheng.blogspot.com/2010/01/our-names-is-pronounce-as-r-uhl-at-end.html

5 comments:

Verna Luga said...

Sheng, di ko to napanood .. sige mangukay ko .. hahahaha ... Woman’s elan vital

charmie said...

hmm, it's intriguing. parang gusto ko bumalik sa mga crushes, at puppy love, kakainlove. Thanks for sharing this sis!

Happy Girls Talk:)

Mel_Cole said...

I think it's an old movie and I heard about it before. I like romance movies sab.

http://www.heartscontentofamama.com/2010/08/gt-whisper-of-heart-movie.html

Lucia ♡ said...

Never heard of this movie before...I should check it out ;)

K said...

oohhh.. i haven't heard of this one. i'll check it out with paulie to see if he likes to watch it with me. tee hee..

thanks for sharing your movie thoughts! see ya later ;)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails