Sunday, March 27, 2011

CONGRATULATIONS DHANG AND NONOY, YOU'RE NOW GRADUATES!

If there’s something that made me real happy in my life as an elder sister to my 8 siblings that is when I see them graduate.

Last Friday, 25th March 2011, my brother graduated with a degree of Bachelor of Arts and Political Science and my sister with a degree of BS Information Techonology. Their graduation was held at Catanduanes State Colleges Gymnasium, Virac, Catanduanes.

Since the day it was confirmed that my brother was among the graduating students I have been sending them a message that I was so happy for both of them especially to my sister who graduated as “Cum Laude”. I can’t explain the feelings of seeing them finished their studies because it was not easy to support them. It took a lot of sacrifices on my side just to send them to school which means that sometimes I need to give up something I really wanted to buy for myself just to provide their school needs. For me it was like a never-ending responsibility but knowing that my efforts were not taken for granted, I felt like whatever achievements they have was my achievement as well.

Teary eyed with their message to me...

(Dhang) It was you who should be congratulated because it was actually your success not mine, because I won’t be able to earn my degree without your support, concern, effort, love and sacrifices. So Congratulations and thank you very much. You made me realized that impossible dreams can also be converted into reality.

(Nonoy) I thank God that I got a big sister like you; you are the greatest gift that God has given us.


Congratulations, Bro and Sis! Words aren't enough to describe how proud I am to both of you and what you've accomplished so far. Thanks for making your Big Sissy the happiest "ATE" in the world.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails