Saturday, March 05, 2011

"WHAT A STUPID LOVE"

Have you ever experienced adding a long lost friend/co- worker in you FB account and suddenly tells you that he liked you before?

Whoa! After 13 years.....someone would tell you these...

I know that it is impossible for us to be together if we love our own family...yet we can live each other with feelings of love...I am not asking you to LOVE me.... I beg you to let me love you...

I am sorry if i have love at the wrong time..what i am trying to to reach out is to express my untold love to you before...

I am not asking for any return...just let my heart love you the way i can...

Dont bother me ,,I will let you live as happy as you can...but give me a promise that you will not forget the friendship weve shared..I WILL BE AROUND ALWAYS...I WILL KEEP MY PROMISE...

ok n ako...nsabi ko n lhat ng gusto kong sbihin....its for you to believe....i will not talk about the love for you...yes you can make on line now...promise...no TALKS about love...simula uli tau bilang mgkabatch...mg online k n lng...

Well, i think he's right...it was indeed A STUPID LOVE....but like what i was about to tell him, "You can never love someone who was never yours....it wasn't love but an ILLUSION!" I respect his feelings and the effort his doing to let me believed that he really loves me before....but it's no use to say words or express his feelings again again since we are both happy with our families.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails