Saturday, May 21, 2011

COMFY CUSHIONS AND PILLOWS

Haven't heard about it untill we had a room mates whose working from KAS AUSTRALIA. Everytime I want to change or buy new sets of beddings I always prefer to visit Ikea but today as I was checking my photos I saw this cushions and pillows which was taken during my visit at KAS, Burjuman Branch.





I love pink but I can't color our bedroom with pink because for sure Hubby wouldn't like it so in case i won from the latest Kas Australia Giveaway I wanna choose the latest edition with the shades of blue.

My entry for

4 comments:

gengen said...

Oh they looks so cute...Happy PF! Mine is up.

Cheerful said...

oh, they are lovely...visiting late from PF, sorry! have a great week! :)

Lovingly Mama said...

oh the pillows are lovely alright! my PF is up, too. :D

All Pink Swimming Gear

Kas Australia said...

I want to decorate my home with new curtains and Kas Australia pillow covers. Please suggest me any website from where I can buy this.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails