Tuesday, November 04, 2008

8 FACTS ABOUT ME

Copied this tag from Nova, niko's friend. Blog hopping usually completes my day at work...hehehe. Other than my personal thoughts and experiences...bloggers inspired me so much to make this blog active. I am not a writer and not even good in grammar but i tried enough to express my inner thoughts and feelings through blogging and i'm really thankfull to all the people whose behind of these...

Here we go...

1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 8 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 8 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blog.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Eight Facts About Me...

1) I am an illegitimate child with sibling both side, having two kuya's and 3 ate's with my Dad and 5 young bro's and 2 young sistah with my Mom.

2) I grew up and spent my highschool years with the Nuns who offered me and other less fortunate but deserving students with free education.

3) I got married at the age of 25 and hoping to have a baby when i reach 30.

4) I always have a hard time understanding my husband who never had a day without questioning me of nonsense things like where did i go or whom did i go with before going home wherein fact i don't even have a time for myself anymore to met any of my friends coz i am always rushing to go home so i can prepare everything he needs for the next day and of course our meal...

5) I am currently working here in Dubai, UAE as admin secretary of an Iranian shipping company. Hoping to leave this company soon. I am just waiting for a call from companies who might be interested to pirate me..hehehe

6) I am into dancing lessons now. At present we're having Rumba and Salsa every friday 3-5pm.

7) I love taking photos. Hoping to buy a new SLR camera when i got my year end leave pay.

8) I am always eager to learn new things.

Needless to tag any of my friend coz i don't think they would be interested to answer this...hehehe

2 comments:

niko said...

yay. and i tag u pa ate.. hehehe. atleast i knew na nag dadancing lesson ka pala ha!! wow!! wish ko yan.. pareho kaliwa paa ko eh :(

sheng said...

ganun.. ako nman hirap sila skin na turuan ako pero natututo rin..

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails